All StudioWorld Crushed Dyed Mottles Backdrops are professionally produced and fabricated by hand with the highest quality control standards in the industry. Our backdrops are:
- Hand fabricated;
- Hand dyed;
- Seamless, single piece fabric;
- High light absorption;
- Minimal to no light reflection;
- 5’x7’ and 6’x9’ Crushed Dyed Mottles Backdrops are fabricated with a 3” pole pocket sewn into the top and 1” pole pocket sewn into the bottom for quick hanging for any application and/or with any standard hanging system;
- 8’x10’ and larger sized Crushed Dyed Mottles Backdrops are fabricated with a 4” pole pocket and grommets sewn into the top and 4” pole pocket sewn into the bottom for quick hanging for any application and/or with any standard hanging system;
- Sides are sewn to produce over-locked edging to prevent fraying;
- Sizes 5’x7’ and 6’x9’ Crushed Dyed Mottles Backdrops come with a standard see-through plastic carry bag with velcro flaps;
- Sizes 8’x10’ and larger Crushed Dyed Mottles Backdrops come with a premium, reinforced, and professionally finished carry case which includes handle and zipper top;
- All StudioWorld Crushed Dyed Mottles Backdrops are machine washable on a gentle cycle with cold water.
All StudioWorld Backdrops are professionally produced and created with the highest quality control standards to ensure the finest photography backdrops available on the market.
Detailed backdrop technical details are as follows:
- Made from all natural 100% cotton (165 GSM);
- All fabrics begin at either 121” or 125” wide (over 10’) prior to fabrication to ensure true and accurate as advertised sizing;
- All backdrops contain green, eco-friendly paints and/or dyes;
- Fabrication and painting/dying processes used to create different textures, patterns, sizes, etc. have varying impacts on natural fabrics. Sizes and weights may vary slightly, but never more than 3-5% as advertised;
- Varying batches of painted and dyed backdrops may produce slightly varying color and texture results within 3-5% as advertised. This falls within StudioWorld's engineering standard ranges;
- Web site images are digital photos of our hand painted and/or hand dyed photography backdrops using professional Nikon cameras by StudioWorld's professional photographic team. The backdrop images on our site have not been digitally enhanced in any way. This has been done in order to demonstrate the true levels of painting and/or dying detail and overall backdrop quality in the most accurate fashion;
- StudioWorld makes every effort humanly possible to ensure that colors displayed on your computer monitor, tablet, and/or mobile device are as accurate as possible (Adobe Photoshop standard compliant). However, due to the breadth of today's digital technology, the varying technologies readily available today, and/or your individual display settings, please be advised that the colors of backdrops depicted in the images on the StudioWorld web site as displayed on YOUR device may not be totally accurate reflection of the actual product colors. All images appearing on the StudioWorld web site were processed on monitors calibrated to Universal Photographic Digital Imaging Guidlines (UPDIG). Images on the site are intended to be used only as a guide and we do not guarantee or warrant the colors depicted on the StudioWorld site to be 100% accurate.
What is your return policy?
It is our constant goal to provide a flawless product that advances the quality of your shoots
and projects. In the event that a backdrop arrives damaged, we do allow approved returns that are
reported to and approved by our team.
What We Need You to Do
- If the package itself arrives at your location visibly damaged, take a picture of the damaged
package before you open it. This will assist us in communicating with our shipping partners.
- If the package arrives without any visible damage or defect, or you have already photographed
the damaged package, open up the backdrop and inspect it. Take note of any rips, tears,
discoloration, or any other form of damage or defect.
- Contact our customer service team within 14 days of delivery of the backdrop. Products are not
eligible for return after 14 days of receipt. Provide us with details about the issue; we may
request that you email us a detailed description along with photographs of the damaged or defected
- Once we have spoken with you our team will provide you a reference number for your return, and update
you on the best means of shipping the product back to us.
- Once the product has arrived at our facility our team will inspect the backdrop for damage.
Alterations or signs of use will disqualify any product from being eligible for a return.
All returned products must be shipped back in their original packaging which must include
all materials that were shipped out, including but not limited to: tags, instruction manuals,
and carrying cases.
- It is our pleasure to work with you to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your purchase.
Once our team has fully approved a return, we will happily offer you an even exchange or store
credit for the full purchase amount of the damaged item
If you have any questions whatsoever about our Return Policy, do not hesitate to contact us for immediate
assistance and clarification. You may Email Us email@example.com
or call us at 1.855.SWB.DROPS.